Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dreamweaver Stencils!!! I love them!!

Hey Blogging friends.... I hope you all are well on your way to having a SUPER day!!

Today I am featuring a card that I am using at Missoula Memory Lane to promote a Dreamweaver Stencil Class. I love this elk stencil and I used some "Crackle" embossing paste, that I had never used before. After the paste dries, it cracks and then I used distress inks with a stencil brush to "fill" in the cracks. Thanks to advice from Hubs on the colors of the elk!!!
The background is hands down, my favorite stencil. The trees. I have been working with this stencil and Memory Mist's, Adirondack Color Wash Ink's for probably one year. This is the best background that I have made is one year. I am SOO excited about it!!!

Here is what I used on my card:
Card Dimensions: 4.25x5.5
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Glossy Card Stock (Stampin' Up)
Stencils: Elk, Forest Trees (Dreamweavers Stencils)
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (Stampin' Up)
Embossing Pastes: Crackle (Dreamweavers Stencils)
Inks: Terra Cotta (Adirondack Color Wash Ink), Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap, Antique Linen (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)

Thank you for stopping by today. If you are in the Missoula area, we will be having a Dreamweaver Stencil class at the Missoula Memory Lane very soon!! I will keep you posted!

If you aren't in the Missoula area, please let me know what you think of my card. I love to read your comments!! They really do inspire me!

Have a great day!!
<span class=

No comments: