Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Kaylee!!!!

Good morning Friends!!!
I hope this post & card find you well today! Today my wonderful bonus child is 8 years old!! I can't believe it. Where has the last few years gone. Already in 3rd grade?

Here is the card that I made for her birthday. The last few birthday cards that I have posted have been seen by the recipient before they received them, either here or on Facebook. This time I was smart. I gave her the card BEFORE I post. Duh!!

Here are the supplies that I used:

Card Dimensions: 4.25 x 5.5
Card Stock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Pixie Pink (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Punched Posies & Birthday Greetings (Stampin' Up)l; Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Daisy's #2 (Sizzix), Flower Punch (Stampin' Up)
Extras: Eucalyptus & Fruit Punch Stickles (Ranger); Embroidery thread & buttons (Craft Supply)

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek today!! Let me know what you think of Kaylee's card! I'm pretty sure that Kaylee hasn't taken to reading blogs just yet, but anyway....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUGS!!!! I love you!!!

<span class=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy bday to your daughter! perfect card for an eight year old, cute cute