Thursday, July 15, 2010

A New Creation.... Not A Card!!!



Good afternoon!!! If you came to see my Cardabilities.com post, please click HERE.

Last evening my Father and his wife came to visit and in their motor home, I saw the most beautiful bead and wire cross. I was so inspired that this morning I got up and took myself to Ace for some wire and I was off to the races.

Let me know what you think of my new creation. I am pretty proud of it. I plan on making many more!!

Thanks for taking a peek. Let me know what you think of my crosses!! I'd love to hear your opinion. Right now I have only had mine and my son Travis's. I think they are wonderful and I told him he had to think they were wonderful also!! hehe.

Have a good night!!

Dimensions: 5.5 x 7
Dimensions: 6 x 7.5


Photobucket

3 comments:

Karen Lee said...

These are awesome Wendy!!!!

xoxo Karen Lee

Kristi said...

what fun...love them

LISA said...

Very beautiful...