Friday, July 23, 2010

Viva La Verve Week 3...Right Here...


Goood morning all!! I hope this finds you all well and rested for the day. Today I want to share the card the I entered in the July Viva La Verve week three challenge! In this challenge, an inspiration and a sketch are posted every week. If you play all month long, there is a wonderful VERVE prize at the end of the month. If you have VERVE stamps, then you are going to want to play, because Verve Stamps ROCK!!! You can check out Verve Stamps on any of the links that say VERVE!! FYI VERVE fans, on August 1s
t, Verve will be three years old and to celebrate, there will be a blog hop. Click on the Verve blog hop on the right hand side of the blog and put in your blog address. The only stipulation is that you use VERVE stamps. If you don't have any, there is still time. Verve has the fasting shipping of any stamps company around.
{Geez...if there was a contest for how many times someone could say VERVE, I would totally win!!}
OK....now on to the really fun stuff..
This week we picked out out own inspiration from Themebath.com. I chose the Crayola collection. I mostly chose the Crayola collection because I have these wonderful holographic sticky sheets that my Mom sent me and I
have been wanting to use them. To be honest, holographic sticky sheets really aren't my bag, but I wanted to use them, because my Mom was kind enough to send them, so this is what I came up with.
AND....I also got to use my new Verve Stamp Set, Blue Skies. Which I love. It is one of Verve's new releases. Check it out HERE!!
Here are the supplies that I used on my card:
Card Dimensions: 5.25 x 5.25
Card Stock: Whisper White, Green Galore (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper : Holographic Sticky Sheets
Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon

Pretty easy.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a blessed day and you stop again soon!!

<span class=

No comments: