Thursday, September 2, 2010

Good Morning...


Good morning!! Today I am sharing a card that I made to enter into the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge and Color Throwdown 108!!!
First of all, the MARVY sketch...
and the MARVY colors....

Oh...it was soooo fun...here is what I came up with...

Here are the supplies that I used:
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, So Saffron (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Classic & Craft Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Very Vintage Labels Five, Very Vintage Labels 10, Words of Wisdom (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
Extras: Liquid Pearls (Lemon); Pearls (Recollections)

Hey...I need a favor....I have been using the most amazing embossing black detail embossing powder for years, I don't even know what the brand is. Recently, I have had a hinkering that there is some clear embossing powder in my black. When I use it, I have these weird white dots in my image. I need you suggestions of the best detail black powder. Please help!!!

I hope you enjoyed my card. I hope you have a day of blessings!!!!
<span class=

11 comments:

Crystal said...

GORGEOUS Wendy!!!!

Clare said...

Stunning card, love the colors, really elegant. Thanks for playing along this week at WMSC!

Kelly S. said...

Love the folded ribbon and the sweet details on the corners! Gorgeous way to showcase that awesome sentiment!

Julia Aston said...

wow! your quote looks super inside this stamped label! and great pleated sewn ribbon! thanks for much for playing with WMS this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card! That framed sentiment makes a stunning combination! Thanks for playing with the WMSC :)

Keva said...

Oh, those colors look fabulous together and your card is superb!

Laura Pryor said...

oh wow, this is STUNNING! Amazing use of this week's colors! Love how you worked the sketch! Really beautiful!

dpkennedy said...

Very elegant! Love that ribbon! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Your card is wonderful, I love that sentiment and you've really spruced it up! I wish I could help with your question about detail black embossing powder . . . I use Close-to-My-Heart products and love them - but I don't know much about any other embossing powders out there except that they are NOT all created equal. LOL Good luck in your search.

Nicky Hsu said...

Hi,congrats on your featured stamper of CTD108. This is a very beautiful card.

Cathie L said...

I love this card, especially the Irish sentiment.