Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Jenna!!!!!



Today is my youngest "bonus" daughters birthday she is already going to be 7!! WOW!

For her card, I used all the inspiration from the Viva La Verve September Week One Challenge

Once again, Verve Diva Amber has outdone herself with a great sketch and wonderful photo inspiration!!!

So, I'm sure you heard Verve recently released their August sets. I NEVER in my life felt the need to buy the entire release, until I saw these stamps. Every set is awesome (I know now). For a short amount of time, you can buy the entire release for $125. That is saving $34. In addition to getting the equivalent of two free stamp sets, you get FREE SHIPPING AND a free gift! Check it out HERE!!!
One more confession about the Verve release....this is how awesome and inspiring the stamps are....the two sets that I used here were actually the ones that I liked the least. I thought that I couldn't do anything with it. When I opened my package today....it all came to me. I think these stamps are MAGIC....(just kidding).


Here are the supplies that I used on my card:

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Birthday Bash, Seize the Cupcake (Verve Stamps)
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: Cupcake (Basic Gray)
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
Extras: Liquid Pearls, Stickles (Ranger)

I think Jenna will love this card!! She is love with card making and will love all the color and shine.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I love reading your comments!!!
Have a super day!!!
<span class=

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So glad you like your stamps! This card is magic! Love all the sparkle!