Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shining Light at Our Daily Bread Design


This weeks challenge at Our Daily Bread Design is White & Bright. I am fearful that I may have used to much color. We were asked to use all white except the stamped image or sentiment. I took it a bit further and inked the stencil as well.

I can't seem to get enough of Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up. I have another project on the horizon using this color and then I am going to force myself to move on....

Here is a list of the supplies that I used on this card:
Card Stock: Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Scripture Collection 3 & Fleur Dis Lis Borders (Our Daily Bread Design)
Embossing Folder: Heritage (Provo Craft)
Dies: Classic Frames (Spellbinders)

Thank you for stopping by today!! Remember tomorrow the auctions end for the Blogs 4 Boobies fundraiser for the Komen Foundation. You can bid on my HERE (that you can see in this post)....A special surprise....If the bids get to $10 (current bid is $6, I will throw in another Skipping Stones Design card ....just for you being a great person!!!

I hope you all have a day filled with blessings!!!
<span class=

6 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Wendy, OMGOSH, this is beyond gorgeous!!!! I totally LOVE this card. The embossing and that Spellbinders die in cobination with this stunning color "Cherry Cobbler" makes this card a piece of ART!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Marge said...

This is ANOTHER beauty, Wendy, and there's that Classic Frame from SBs! Love it, as you already know!!! ;`)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Wendy!! This is stunning!! I so love your use of dies and your embossing!! So elegant!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Sarah said...

The cherry cobbler is just a beautiful accent color. Your card has such a rich and elegant feel. Beautifully done!

Kelley said...

Wowzers, Wendy!!! Stunning card! Love the details!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is sooo pretty! Love this creation! Thank you for joining us in the ODBD SHining Light Challenge! Have a nice weekend!