Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Skipping Stones Design Sketch Tuesday & a NEW STAMP SET....


Good morning! Today at Skipping Stones Design, we are not only excited because we have Ashley Cannon Newell sketching for us....


We are releasing a new stamp set....Wise Men...

Here is my rendition of Ashley's sketch....

Here are the supplies that I used on my card:
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Wise Men (Skipping Stones Design)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Curved Rectangles (Spellbinders)
Extras: I-Rock Gem Setting Tool

Just a quick reminder....Thursday is the last day for the Blogs 4 Boobies auction. You can view ALL the blogs HERE, and you can view the card that I have up for auction HERE.

I hope you have a super day!! Thanks for stopping by today!!




6 comments:

Jingle said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the silver and red accents at the bottom!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the row of jewels at the bottom!

♥♥♥Lea

~amy~ said...

I love what you've done with the sketch...that red makes everything just pop!

Crystal said...

Great holiday card!!!!

Barb Turpin said...

Love your card Wendy!

Anonymous said...

Love this beautiful scene you created! I almost did that (the town above the wise men) so now you make me want to try that! Love these colors too, so rich!