Thursday, September 16, 2010

Throwdown at Sweet Sunday Sketches!



If you haven't already, please take the time to Blog bounce through all the wonderful designers and have a chance at a silent auction on all the cards you see along the "bounce". There are some wonderful designers and ALL THE PROCEEDS of the silent auction for to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer research.

Another card that I want to share with you today was made with COLOR THROWDOWN....



Here she is.....
I have placed a REALLY large order with Just Rite Stampers, that I am so excited to get. I have been stalking every form of delivery that there is to my house. With all that excitement, I got out the Just Rite stamps that I do have and got to work.

Here are the supplies that I used:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: Cappella Collection (Basic Grey)
Stamps: Hope & Decorative Frame Borders (Just Rite Stamps)
Ink: Going Gray & Rich Razzleberry (Stampin' Up)
Dies: Labels 3, Classic Square, Symbology (Spellbinders); Lace Border Punch (MS)

Thanks for stopping by today! Of you like my card, please leave a comment and let me know!!! I love reading your comments!!!

Hey...a hint on whats to come tomorrow....a great tutorial by me using a fun technique and Skipping Stones Designs stamps. Don't forget to join in the Blogs 4 Boobies Bounce!!! Starts HERE.


<span class=

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Wendy! That DP is perfect--such a stunning card! Thanks for playing with us this week!

dpkennedy said...

This is so lovely! Gorgeous dp! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!